Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Opportunity Scarcity

Since ever, people are known for their desire to be different, to have something unique that makes tham differentor any other version of this, but just to be different. One of the ways to be different is to take control of the opportunities that arise around the man. The problem is that even though the right to equality is garanteed by Human Rights, I'd like to add to it the fact that some are surounded by so many opportunities and some are surounded by so few opportunities. Interesting is to follow the fact that the more opportunities are available the less are to be picked due to the false impresion of convinience created in reaching those opportunities. On the other hand side, the fellows with less opportunities know that is vitaly for them to grab every opportunity arises, as that is the only way they can see in order to move on to a new level.
That's why some of us have the chance to do some things, but we never do. I know that I can lose weight any time, I never did it though. Last year I knew that the societies, sport clubs etc. were available for me in college so I never bothered to grab my own opportunity. 2011 is different. I decided that I will do lots of stuff, so I am pushing myself towards the edges in order to achieve as much as possible.
I love living on the edge! Otherwise I would take to much space.

No comments: