Friday, December 25, 2015

Weight race!

I decided to let you all know how I'm doing. :)  Lately I had quite some time on my hands so I ended up on the weight scale and my weight is...
We'll start with the beginning. When I moved to Ireland I had in around 95 to 100 kg. Then I took on and on weight till I got to the fabulous weight of 135 kg. After a good while I decide it was time to lose weight,  so I begun wasting time in the gym. For a good while I didn't have any progress,  at least I thought so. Looking back,  if there would have been no gym whatsoever it could have  been even worse. But one day I saw a guy in church that he lost so much weight, I decided to follow his diet. Couldn't! Made my own diet and ended up losing a bit over 30 Kg. So in 2014 I was around 103 kg. Dropped in size,  was looking good a day all the jazz,  you all know it.  Then I started drifting along the road. I knew it and I could have corrected that easily but I just kept going. Work, family, commitments.
Does anyone say that any of those should come in before your body? Well, that is absolute non sens! No, you take care of your own body first! You know why? Because you put God first! Your body is the temple of God! Do you think it matters how do you look? You better believe it! So the next time you go gym, sauna, jogging, lifting, turning the bog, play football or any sport activity make sure you do it for the glory of God!
I didn't look at it this way,  so I ended up putting on weight and just before Christmas on the 23rd of December 2015,  2 days ago I had 143 Kg.  It scared the stuff out of me! I made a chart,  I have a table where I am keeping the weight track.
My goal is 91 Kg. It might seem and it a lot to go,  but is achievable! I know I can make it! I will do it while I still can! #losingiswinning
I will keep you updated. :)

No comments: