Thursday, February 24, 2011

results trial E52

as the most of you know usually a phone trial presents the phone itself.
well, today E52 is just a representative of the smartphones and 1208 represents the prdinary phones. I am emphasising the day by day aspects of the life with a phone.
As we know the phone seems to be a necessary evil, but as we all know we might be able to choose wich is the worst and wich is the best evil.
Well I got a Nokia E52 and the only comment I gonna' make is that is very, very, very slow, it actualy is; otherwise sounds. The thing about smart phones they keep you en vent, they keep you in touch and they keep you on line, especially if you have wi-fi coverege, like we do in NUIG. I figgered out that i don't need to use the bluetooth phone kit fitted in the car, but you can connect it through the casset adaptor;). It has a good battery life, so you don't have to worry all day about it.
The only bad thing about it is that I don't actually need it, and I figgered out that I wasted a lot of time. I do remember only a few things from economics, I was facebooking. and same story for many other things. So i decided that the nokia 1208 is actually better for me.
I don't like the memory shortage on 1208, and the fact that it stores only 20 calls in the call history. and i often loose numbers because of that, but otherwise it sounds for me.
well... what's my advice?
what to buy?
BUY BARCELONA!

No comments: