Monday, March 14, 2011

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.

We always try to do what we like and I always try to avoid doing what I don't like, but either way, we have to do something, otherwise, the projects on the due time, are undone. I am glad I can do something for the team and I like when I am useful for the team but there are times when we have to handle the projects alone. Let's take as a case study Cristian and his life.
Cristian has to do all the parts in his project, Life, and has to have it ready on time. The downside of this project is that he cannot cheat, plagiarize, buy the project on the e-bay or ask a friend to do it for him. He got the basic instructions before leaving earth, but is all up to him regarding the format, content, consistency, and volume of the project.
Well... it's just a thought, but make sure you hand in the project on time!




Off topic P.S.
Ce isi face omul cu mana lui, lucru manual se numeste.

No comments: