Thursday, March 17, 2011

kids have fun! do they?

I was walking today by a group of kid, they were supposed to play or have fun, but no! they were staying in a circle, rolling a ball around, trying to get as bored as they could get.
It reminded me of my granny. She was always telling me that she had more fun as a kid than we (me & my bro) had.I never understood her, until today. I could see the image that she was describing me.
In my opinion, the tragedy is created by the age difference. My granny was talking about a childhood spent 4 decades before my childhood, while the kids I saw are only 10 years(and maybe not even) younger than me, and they seem to have already forgotten how to enjoy childhood.
I really would like to see again kids playing soccer, lap tennis, make noise and disturb the elders. But no, parents are teaching children to be nice, to behave themselves, to come home clean and so on. Of course, every child has to know all this, but the parents as well should know that there is a time for that. Is called Sunday Morning.
I remember myself, regardless what church it was, every Sunday, I would wake up and go to Church, be nice to the others, behave myself, come back home clean and so on.
When ever you see me acting in an inappropriate way, you should know that my parents actually did a great job, it's only me refusing to mature.

P.S.


Imi aduc aminte cand,
Ii faceam la mata vant.
Cum zbura ca pasarea,
Da chica ca mazare,
De pe casa-n jos.....
Si daca mata mai traia,
Si daca mai putea mergea,
Noi de codita moale,
Legam c-o sarma tare,
Si tot era frumos,frumos....
Mama meu tata meu,
Nu ma bateti,
Nu-s de vina eu!
Eu cred ca mata singura vrea,
Sa se-nvete a zbura!
Cred ca fratele jos,
Trebuia s-o prinda,
Dar n-o fost...
Si mata cand ne vede,
Nici amu nu-i vine-a crede,
Ca asa ceva a fost...
Unde-s Doamne zilele,
Cand ne scaldam cu cainele?
Cainele la suprafata voia,
Dar noi cu ata,
Il mai tineam sub val...
Si cainele facea "bal-bal"
Dar noi radeam ca cei nebuni.
Si de sub apa verdica,
Cand vedeam ca nu se vede....
Noi il scoteam la mal,la mal...
Mama meu,tata meu,
Nu ma bateti,
Nu-s de vina eu!
Eu cred ca cainele singur vreia,
Sa se-nvete a-nota...
Daaaa....
Cred ca fratele-o vrut,
Sa-l scoata la mal,
De n-o putut.....
Si cand cainele ne vede,
Nici amu nu-i vïne-a crede,
Cata apa a baut!

Versuri Imi aduc aminte cand - Planeta moldova
de pe http://www.versuri.ro


Off topic
Iar cat despre cei de la stiricrestine.ro vad ca au un lapsus. Au urlat in gura mare promisiuni cum ca daca le tinem banerul pe bloguri, o sa fim cu totii la pagina cu parteneri. Nush cum se face, da' eu ieri nu ca nu am vazut listat blogul meu la ei pe site, da nu am gasit pagina cu parteneri.

No comments: