Wednesday, October 2, 2013

are you in a vicious circle?

Work, college... full time, part time... life, sleep....
Well this things are just some of the things I keep constantly on my mind. I would love to be able to decide on something and to dedicate myself to something... but unfortunately I am not exactly in that position, and no! I'm not the only one in this situation. I have to see the balance in between my two jobs, full time college and lately it became part time sleep.
Do I have a life? Well... that is sort of a funny question, I have to do all this, pay bills, share house, travel, go on holiday, selectively attend classes and lectures. I am not complaining of a quiet life. I even sold my car last week.
Yes, I think this is life. I have to be continuously engaged, I have to be present, aware of the future and at peace with the past. I sort of enjoy it. I really need a life where I am busy, engaged in all sorts of activities. I might not have time to go out and be on a binge for a week, but I still have some craic and maybe some times too much ceol. I need them to keep me going. Actually, if I think twice, with some better time management I still have time for some more extracurricular activities. Maybe I should join some sort of society in college or even better, set up the Russian Soc.
Why all this? Frankly, not a clue, but I know that in life you don't lose money, you just pay for lessons. Depends what you learn out of them.

PS: I actually wanted to write another version of this, the sad version. eh.... You're better off with this one!

No comments: