Friday, December 30, 2011

or maybe... I'm supposed to be like that!

I was starting to feel low for a while now for not fitting in any perfect employee pattern, but guess what?! I am supposed to be like that! This is me! I'm not like the others, I was different from the beginning, I was going from church to church, from religion to religion. I was making it pretty much from top to top almost all the time, and guess what. Regardless the denomination they all the same. But I bet that many that are in there for years don't know as much as I do. Well I love the individuals, they all cool. They are all different somehow, but all special.
Anyway it seems that is natural for some of us to have summer sessions, to fail exams, and hate to do accounting assignments. That's OK for some of us. Maybe we're just not made to be students, but we are supposed to be ENTREPRENEURS!
I remember myself making money out of food industry! I was selling fish since I was smaller than the bags I was carrying. I was stealing from farms and selling in the city. I was getting homework from others, but I was managing to pull it through. I was offering protection(I never got paid for it, bad business). I didn't have someone to tech me about it so I got scammed, but is all right, I'll be back to the top. Any way I want to share with you entrepreneur hearted two videos regarding the entrepreneurship and social-enterprising.







And as Diana said once: When everyone tells you that's impossible just turn around and say 'Watch me!'

No comments: