Saturday, December 24, 2011

since there is no place to go... let it snow!

this past few days, it's been a hectic time, up and down, here and there, out and about, but in the same time nothing is happening. Out of all this things, I realized how small is the world, and how small Ireland is. I knew people that for 3 and 2 years, and i never knew that they are related. Quite weird, but I finally found out, over the side talk at a party.
I am a quite weird person or maybe, is not my type of party, or maybe it was that I had too much of responsibilities at that party, but I felt like it was too much for me. In fairness, I'd like to be able to attend a party where I have nothing to do but to enjoy myself, annoy the organizers and dance with the lights on.
Anyway, that is beyond the point I just want to wish ye this:
Merry Christmas!
Si pt ca e Craciun un colind aici!

No comments: